Thursday, May 21, 2015

Realized...

I have been thinking a lot lately where I fit into sexuality.

All my dating life I have always had trouble with relationships. Where I fit in, what gender I loved more. So I stated saying that I was a bisexual.

I tried for a long time to find a guy that I actually found attractive. Tried finding a man that I could be with sexually. I convinced myself that I liked men, and enjoyed being in a relationship with them.

All my relationships with men have never worked out, it never felt quite right, the sex wasnt all that great, and I rarely got off on having sex with them. I never felt right in a mans arms. I felt awkward and weird with them.

I never felt safe with men, never. Not even once. I always felt irritated with them, out of place and kind of grossed out ha.

My relationships with women have been completely different. The way I felt with women was enchanting, exciting and never dull.

My relationships with women lasted, and felt right. Laying in a womans arms was safer feeling then laying in a mans. I kept trying to be with men, and I just...I couldn't.

I love a women softness, nurturing. Trusting. Enjoyable. The female body is just enchanting. Then you add a relationship into all this and its just amazing.

I think after my years of finding where I belong is over. I am a lesbian. It just feels so right to be with a lady :) I have never liked men....but I dont regret it because its made me who I am today.
I want, and crave to be with a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment