Sunday, July 20, 2014

Back to Writing!!

A great friend of mine got me back to writing. I used to write every day, all day and then I had stopped. Life was just getting in the way, and then I was not motivated to write anymore, but here I am! I am excited to start writing again, specially since I have my own blog for the first time! Woo!

 A little about me real quick!

I am a almost 22 year old (Turn 23 in a few months! lol) and I live the BDSM D/s Lifestyle. I am quirky, mischievous and fun!

I am a switch within my lifestyle. I have a owned submissive now I am seeking to find my Dom.

I do not really hide who I am, or who she is. I will not pretend to be someone I am not! Why hide? Why pretend. I am happy with living a full time, 24/7 Dominant/submissive lifestyle! I find i freeing to be owned, and to own someone. It is unique, and even though people do not understand it....I don't care haha.

Anyways....Look for more writings coming very soon!! <3

~Moon




No comments:

Post a Comment